Chicken has got some special attention around the globe and Chicken Nuggets Recipe will help you a lot in this dimension. Whether you see Pakistani recipes or you go for pure Indian recipes, you will find somehow chicken present there. Chicken recipes are also very popular in other parts of the world but the Pakistani and Indian recipes are very closely related.
Origin of chicken nuggets has not been from Pakistan or India. It is a chicken snacks recipe of the western World. Later, due to the popularity of chicken being present in this region, they became very popular in Pakistan and India. Among all other snacks like samosas, rolls, burgers, fillets, croquets, etc. chicken nuggets have their own popularity.
There is no huge difference between the English recipe, Indian recipe and Pakistani recipe of nuggets and they are all very closely related.
Following are the ingredients required:
- Chicken (boneless breast piece)
- Black pepper
- Crams (Bread)
- Mix together thoroughly the salt and Black pepper (as per taste).
- Place the breast piece onto a cutting board and roll over it a mallet (like you prepare a roti with Bailan).
- Stop when you see that the chicken is about 1 cm thick.
- Throw salt and black pepper over the chicken and cut it into even sized pieces and shapes of your choice.
- Heat the butter well to melt it and after it you have to dip the chicken pieces into it.
- Roll the chicken in the crams to make it crispy
- Place the dipped pieces onto a baking tray and bake for 8 to 12 minutes (till the chicken is crispy).
Your nuggets are ready by Zubaida apa’s Chicken Nuggets Recipe. Serve with the dipping sauces of your taste and lick your fingers.